Unveil the labyrinth of Olhão, with its geometric Cubist buildings inspired by Moroccan architecture. Ramble in the green-blues of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, rich in wildlife.
Olhão is a patchwork of white cubes which earned it the epithet of the “cubist” city. Your visit to the city of the sea includes a stroll on the waterfront avenue near the Ria Formosa, an area filled with gardens, restaurants, and café terraces. Here, you can explore the colorful atmosphere of the Municipal Market, which fulfills its traditional function by day and is the setting for lively nightlife in the evening.
Next, it’s time to discover the Ria Formosa Natural Park. You will set off to see migratory birds and plants growing in dry or marshy soil. You will also see the famous water-dogs, an indigenous once-endangered species, whose survival is guaranteed by the park. The Ria Formosa Natural Park covers an area of 17,000 hectares and provides the opportunity to discover the wonderful world of the fauna and flora of this part of the Algarve coast.
Don’t miss out on this incredible journey to experience the city life and nature of the Algarve!
- The tour is private and with a personal driver/guide
- If you are staying in Olhão, Tavira and Cabanas de Tavira, you can be picked you up from your hotel. If you are staying at another location, please inquire about the extra cost
- To keep your tour focused on you, tours are limited to 7 people per guide
- The tour is done by car/minivan. Cars hold up to 4 people and minivans hold 5 - 7 people
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.