Porto Wine Tour - Douro Valley
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage wine region in the North of Portugal and experience its wonderful wine culture!
Being the first demarcated wine region in the world and having its landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage defines this charming and unique region in the North of Portugal. During this tour you will have the opportunity to experience the wine culture of the Douro Valley, enjoy lunch, a fantastic panoramic cruise and taste wine of the region while visiting two wine estates.
- Panoramic view from Alto Douro Wine Region – UNESCO World Heritage
- Visit to 2 Wine Estates (visit and tasting)
- Panoramic Cruise in Pinhao
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup in Central Porto and Gaia Hotels. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Daily, except 25 Dec and 1 Jan.
What You Get
- Guided tour
- At least 2 wine tastings per Wine Estate
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.