Porto City Full Day Tour
Capital of Northern Portugal, it is one of country's most beautiful cities: for its inhabitants, its streets, its traditional boats, the food, the gardens, the river and... the sea. You really must see it. And “viva” Porto!
You don't need to reach the doors of the Lello Bookshop to see the treasures Porto has to offer. Before we get there, we’ll pop by the São Bento railway station, the Aliados Avenue, the Clerics’ Bell Tower, the galleries on Miguel Bombarda Street, and along the way the Crystal Palace Gardens to enjoy the view of the river and the rabelos [the traditional boats]. There are so many memorable places to discover in Porto, that you couldn't be in better hands to uncover them all. And... you’ll also visit the famous Port Wine cellars. What are you waiting for?!
- Historic City Center – UNESCO World Heritage
- Porto Sé/Cathedral
- São Bento Train Station – One of the most beautiful in the world
- Lello Bookshop – 3rd most beautiful in the world
- Port Wine Cellar
- 6 bridges panoramic Cruise
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Saturday with departures at 09h00 a.m.
(Except December 25th and January 1st)
What You Get
- Guided tour
- Port Wine Cellar (Visit and Tasting)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.