Porto City Evening Tour
When reaching the D. Luis bridge from the south and you start to catch a glimpse of Porto, in the words of a Portuguese author, you see “a cascade built on a mountainside surrounded by fog”. It is the most beautiful cascade you’ll ever see. And so much more.
It's the fog that gives it its mysterious allure. But when the fog lifts, the mystery is solved: before you lies a strikingly beautiful city. Come and discover Porto, the country’s northern capital and one of the oldest cities in Europe. We’ve prepared a unique and unforgettable tour through the Sé quarter, the heart of old Porto, with medieval roots. This memorable trip ends at the famous Porto wine cellars, in the centre of Vila Nova de Gaia, with an ambiance which will take you on a journey to the past.
- Historic City Center UNESCO World Heritage
- Porto Sé/Cathedral
- São Bento Train Station – One of the most beautiful in the world
- Lello Bookshop – 3rd most beautiful in the world
- Port Wine Cellar Visit and wine tasting
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Daily with departures at 02h00 p.m.
[Except December 25th and January 1st]
What You Get
- Guided tour
- Visit to a Port Wine Cellar and Port Wine Tasting
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.