Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Porto Airport and pre-book a shared transfer service to or from city center hotels and accommodations. Save money on expensive taxis and avail of a service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Start or end your time in Porto stress free with a reliable shared transfer service between city center accommodations and the airport.
For arrival transfers, collect your luggage and make your way to the arrivals hall, where a driver will be waiting with a sign with the lead passenger's name on it for ease of contact. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger, and then relax in air-conditioned comfort as your driver takes you to your accommodation in safety. Listen to music or ask your driver about things to do during your stay in the city.
Also available for departure transfers, with pick-up directly from your hotel, the local ground transportation provider has a range of vehicles to suit all needs.
Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus. All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected between each trip. Hand sanitizer is also provided, and the health of our drivers is monitored regularly.
- Provide your flight number, arrival time and destination details (hotel or apartment name and address) after booking by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional and overweight luggage, such as surfboards and bikes is subject to space availability and may incur an extra surcharge, payable to your driver at the time of service
- The duration of the transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
- Photographs are meant to illustrate vehicle type only. Your vehicle may differ from what is pictured
- Please note that the transfer will be in combined vehicles if needed
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.