Porto: River Douro 6 Bridges Cruise
Follow in the footsteps of the wine merchants of Portugal on a classic 50-minute “Six Bridges” cruise of Porto. Sail down the River Douro along the route of the old “Rabello Boats” that served Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia. Reach the Foz do Douro, and more.
Enjoy a traditional “6 Bridges Cruise” along the River Douro and follow in the footsteps of the old wine merchants that transported wine from the valley to the wine cellars.
Board the boat at Ribeira Quay and sail for 50 minutes along the river. Admire the beautiful landscapes and buildings of Ribeira and Vila Nova de Gaia from the water. Known as "Rabelo Boats," in reference to the old boats that transported wine from the Douro Valley, the cruise is the perfect chance to learn more about the historic bridges that connect Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia.
Learn more about their construction and curiosities, and upon arrival at the last bridge, see the Foz do Douro where the river pours into the ocean.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- The cruise operates hourly
- This cruise is not guided
- Minimum and maximum passenger numbers apply
- Changes to your tour are subject to availability. To change your tour, please call the local tour operator
- Please note that you must print your voucher for check-in for this cruise
What You Get
- 50-minute cruise along the River Douro
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Ribeira Quay, Porto. Customers can use the ticket to board the boat in Ribeira quay and Estiva quay.