Explore historic Porto on a 3-hour Segway tour and see dozens of landmark monuments and districts such as the Clérigos Tower, Luis I Bridge, Cathedral, and more. Ride the self-balancing vehicle around the Miragaia, site of the ancient city walls.
Explore Porto from the vantage point of a self-balancing Segway on this tour, and glide along historic streets to see the city’s main attractions.
After a brief training session on the self-balancing vehicles, follow your guide and head towards the Miragaia neighborhood; location of Porto’s ancient walls.
As you tour, your guide will describe Porto’s origin as a pre-Roman settlement, talk about Roman times, and how Portugal was reconquered from the Moors in 868, restoring the city of Portucale.
See attractions such as Clérigos Tower, the bell tower of the Baroque Igreja dos Clérigos (Church of the Clergymen); once Portugal’s tallest structure.
See the metal span of Dom Luis Bridge over the River Douro, and admire the magnificent Romanesque Cathedral (Sé do Porto), towering over the city’s historical center point.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Cais da Estiva 91, 4050-553 Porto, Portugal