Discover the enchanting Douro Valley on full-day trip from Porto. Ride a traditional cargo boat on the Douro River and relive the history of wine trade in the area. Savor a regional lunch at a panoramic restuaurant then sample local produce at a vineyard.
After being picked up from your accommodation in Porto or the Douro Valley region, embark on a full-day private guided tour. Begin the tour with a 1.5-hour cruise on a rabelo boat, a traditional Portuguese wooden cargo boat that was used for centuries to transport people and goods along the Douro River. Relive Douro's history as you learn about how wine was transported in wooden barrels, by boat or train, to the cellars of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia.
After the boat tour, stop for a lunch at a panoramic restaurant with incredible views over the river. Savor regional dishes from one of the most privileged balconies in the area.
When you've finished eating and soaking up the views, embark on a scenic train ride through the valley towards Tua. Arrive at a local vineyard where you will have the opportunity to sample honey, wine, and olive oil. At the end of the tour, you will be filled with inspiring tales of the Douro Valley and unforgettable memories.
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour ride on a traditional rabelo boat
- Eat a delicious regional lunch at a panoramic restaurant
- Take an unforgettable scenic train ride through the valley
- Sample regional produce at a vineyard including wine, honey, and oil
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto or the Douro Valley region. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.