Porto: Cálem Cellar Tour, Interactive Museum & Wine Tasting
Learn everything you need to know about Port Wine, from the vineyard to the glass, in a unique format that includes an interactive museum tour, a guided tour, and a wine tasting.
In a healthful balance between Port tradition and new technologies, you will discover Douro region and Port wine – from “terroir” to the wine grapes, from the categories up to the aromas, trough our recently interactive museum, with personalized and intuitive access.
In the guided visits to Cálem caves you will learn about the Douro Demarcated Region, know how the Port is produced and stay abreast of all the details of the history of this House. The cellars themselves remain active and visitable. It is there that you will learn more about the unique characteristics of each type of Port, even next to the barrels where they grow old, protected from light and heat.
Then, you will be invited to a Cálem wine tasting: a white Port and a Tawny Port. With one of your guides, you will have the possibility to learn some more Port secrets and taste our wines. Please note, wine is not served to those under 18 years old.
What You Get
- Interactive museum - 15 minutes approximately
- 30-minute guided tour of the historic wineries in 4 different languages. You can choose from English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Two tasting options: Cálem Fine White and Cálem Special Reserve Tawny
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Cálem Cellars, Avenida Diogo Leite, 344 Vila Nova de Gaia