Porto: Cálem Cellar Tour, Fado Show & Wine Tasting
Enjoy an opportunity to see and hear live Fado performed at Cálem wine cellars in Porto. Discover the music that’s a part of Portugal’s soul as you enjoy the tastes of a white and a special reserve port wine served during the performance.
Fado is an important part of the collective Portuguese soul, born in the taverns of the 19th century and an iconic symbol of the Portuguese culture.
This 55-minute program includes a visit to the Cálem wine cellars to learn about ancestral traditions. The visit is followed by a tasting of two port Wines (white and special reserve), which are served to you while you enjoy a Fado performance.
The Fado performance features both male and female voices accompanied by traditional Portuguese guitar and classic guitar.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear to the music and experience the soul of the country.
From November to March visit is in English at 6:00 PM
From April to October visit is in English at 6:30 PM
What You Get
- Visit to the cellars in English (for other languages please contact the operators cellars
- Wine tasting
- Fado show
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Caves Calem, 344, Av. de Diogo Leite, 4400-111 Vila Nova de Gaia