Journey to the outskirts of Porto where you will partake in a tour of the mountains with a local guide. Visit the age-old Roman mines and a rural mountain village as the day goes on. Take in panoramic views of the city from the observation deck.
The adventure starts with a free pickup at your Porto accommodation. Next, head to the mountainous regions inside Porto Mountains Park where you will see Roman mines (from the outside only) dating back to 2,000 years ago.
From the top of the mountain, you will be able to enjoy the most wonderful viewpoints. Next, move on to an old and isolated village in the mountains where you can observe the local community in their daily activities and life. Continue the tour by traveling along the River Ferreira where you will see watermills, one of which is still used by local residents to eat and drink in the mountains.
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.