Pico Island: Guided Day Tour
Experience the main sights of Pico Island, as you contemplate the landscapes rich in vineyard culture. Classified a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you will also learn of the whaling traditions and discover the natural beauty of the island’s biodiversity.
Experience the main sights of the Pico Island, the youngest island of the Azores Archipelago. You can contemplate the landscapes of the vineyards, and learn it's ancient history which was brought by the first settlers to this island, which was classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 2004.
Learn about the Azorean whaling tradition while visiting the Whaler's Museum in Vila das Lajes. Later, get in touch with the natural beauty of the island's biodiversity, as well as different and unfamiliar sites to visitors.
You will be accompanied by your experienced and professional guide at all times, and will also take in different views of the highest mountain of Portugal throughout your tour. The highlight of your tour will be to taste singular regional products and Azorean Triangle cheeses in a lunch at a local restaurant.
What You Get
- Certified Azores Natural Parks guide
- Entry ticket and guided visit to the Whaler Museum and Interpretation Center
- Pico wine-tasting Lunch in a restaurant with local products
- Photos of the activity
- Personal accident insurance
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at the local partner's office which is in front of Madalena Ferry Station. Your guide will have a t-shirt or hoodie bearing the local partner's logo.