Explore Gerês National Park on a day tour from Porto. Enjoy hiking and kayaking. Savor northern Portuguese cuisine during a restaurant lunch.
Discover one of Portugal’s hidden treasures on a 10-hour excursion to Gerês National Park. Enjoy a day of hiking, kayaking and savoring local food. The itinerary can be altered to make the best of the weather conditions in winter and summer.
Travel to the park in an air-conditioned van. After around 90 minutes, you’ll reach the lake, where you’ll begin your tour by kayaking in the it‘s calm waters. Afterwards, relax on a sandy beach and try to stand up paddle before returning to your vehicle. Stop at a local restaurant with amazing views of Rio Cavado, where you will taste local food and wine.
In the afternoon you will find a waterfall and lagoon, where you can swim and relax. Visit the old village of Fafiao, and learn more about Portuguese lifestyle in the countryside.
- Be sure to bring swimwear and a towel, and wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Porto and in some meeting points in Braga.
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.