See the best of the Algarve on a full-day tour from Faro. Journey through history to see Moorish and Roman remains. Marvel at historical castles and lighthouses, discover where Henry the Navigator devised his 15th-century expeditions and more.
Depart Faro and journey towards the rolling mountains of the Serra de Monchique, and ascend to Fóia at the highest point of the Algarve.
Get panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and take some spectacular photos. Then, enjoy the possibility of tasting a local liquor before going down the mountain to stop for lunch (own expense). Next, journey to the beautiful town of Lagos to see where the first indoor slave market of Europe was located. Marvel at the extravagant Baroque decorations of the Church of St. Anthony (Igreja de Santo António), see the imposing 17th-century Lagos Fortress (Forte da Ponta da Bandeira) and admire the colorful buildings of the old town.
Next, go to Cape St. Vincent (Cabo de São Vicente) to experience the southwestern-most point of Europe, known as the “End of the World.” Visit one of the most powerful lighthouses in Europe at the Lighthouse of Cabo de São Vicente in the beautiful fishing harbor of Ponta de Baleeira at Sagres. Pass the site of Henry the Navigator's School of Navigations at Fortaleza Sagres before returning to Faro.
- Pickup available from your hotel in Praia da Luz area
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup location. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.