Furnas Hot Springs Night Tour with Dinner
Bathe in the geothermal hot springs of the Azores as the sun sets on an evening tour to Furnas. Unwind in the healing waters of Poça da Dona Beija and enjoy a traditional meal under the stars.
Unwind at the hot thermal springs of an active volcano on an evening tour from Ponta Delgada. Head to the volcanic complex of Furnas in Povoação and bathe in the warm waters of Poça da Dona Beija.
Go for a guided nature walk to discover the beautiful surroundings and get plenty of opportunities to take souvenir photos of the dramatic landscapes.
End the evening with a traditional stew from the region, cooked beneath the ground using the heat from the surrounding thermal springs.
- Pickups are available from any house, hotel, or hostel within the city of Ponta Delgada and will take place between 6:00 PM-6:30 PM
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
- Wear light shoes in the summer and hiking boots in the winter
- Towels and swimsuits are recommended for the hot springs
- Feel free to bring your own sandwiches and drinks
- Dress in layers as temperatures can change quickly. Bring a light sweater or jacket in the cooler months of November through March
- Bring a hat and your sunglasses, and apply sunscreen before the tour
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop off
- Driver and local guide
- Entrance ticket to Poça da Dona Beija thermal baths
- Guided nature walk, tailored to the abilities of all guests
- All admission fees and taxes
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.