Full-Day 4x4 Nordeste Azores Tour from Ponta Delgada
Ride along the northern coast of São Miguel Island on a 4x4 day tour of the Nordeste region. Stop off in Ribeira Grande, Porto Formoso, and Povoação Village. Travel the Tronqueira Mountain Trail, drive to the top of Pico Bartolomeu, and eat a local lunch.
The Nordeste is one of the lesser-known destinations of Portugal, yet it remains one of the most beautiful areas of São Miguel Island. Spend a day exploring the area in a 4x4, traveling along the coast to Ribeira Grande and Porto Formoso, among others.
Upon arriving, there will be a stop for lunch. Then the 4x4 will climb to one of the highest peaks on the island: the Pico Bartolomeu. From here, you can see the highest mountain on the island, the Pico da Vara. After marveling at the sight, drive along the famous Tronqueira Mountain Trail to one of the oldest parts of the island, ending in Povoação Village.
- You will be picked up from your hotel if it is located in Ponta Delgada or surroundings
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and desired pickup point in the email
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop off from Ponta Delgada
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.