Explore the magnificent mountains that surround Porto on an exhilarating off-road buggy adventure.
This tour is for all who wish to discover the true Porto Interior. Drive your own buggy through the mountains. With all instructions and equipment included, even beginners can learn to drive a buggy.
Your journey will begin with the Rally de Portugal Shakedown, where you will ride a buggy for a fascinating and delightful 3-hour ride. You will explore every corner of our magnificent mountains.
The first stop is a visit to Castromil's gold mines. The next stop will be in the Roman ruins of Castro Mozinho, where you can absorb and understand a little more of the history of Portugal.
We will continue to our next stop where there will be a magnificent snack prepared for you with the best typical dishes of our north of the country.
To top it off, nothing like a visit to the ever surrounding Quintandona Preserved Village, a place where all buildings are in shale.
Not Suitable For:
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.