Embark on a full-day tour of the beautiful Portuguese countryside. Enjoy a boat ride down the Douro river and visit the charming towns that dot the countryside.
Tour the beautiful Douro Valley and the charming Portuguese countryside on this relaxing full-day tour from Porto.
Spend the morning exploring the wheat hills of the valley, while heading towards the Douro river, enjoying the landscape of the Douro region, the first demarcated region of the world. Continue the tour with a visit to the small town of Pinhão, hidden in the heart of the valley, and then embark on an hour-long boat cruise (optional) down the river, enjoying views of the magnificent landscape.
Pay a visit to the historical railway station, well known for its 24-tile panels portraying the Douro countryside and harvest, before stopping for a delicious lunch break in a traditional restaurant. After lunch, continue to a family-run wine estate nestled in the gloriously remote countryside, a setting that offers a glimpse into the way of life in Douro. Enjoy a tasting of these award-winning grapes and take in one last spectacular view of the beautiful Portuguese countryside before heading home.
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.