Nordeste is a village situated on the northeast of the Island, the region is also famous for its lovely gardens and the flowered streets and roads filled with natural beauty and exuberant vegetation.
Traveling from Ponta Delgada towards Nordeste village, a circuit is made by the north coast of the island. Your first stop will be at Ribeira grande along with Ribeira dos Caldeirões and Natural Park.
Here, you can visit a watermill, several waterfalls and a souvenir store. Continuing the tour, stop at the viewpoint Vista dos Barcos, where you can observe the most Eastern point of the island Ponta do Arnel, a lighthouse and small fishing port. Visit the viewpoint of Ponta do Sossego, a garden full of various flowers overlooking the sea and mountains. Next stop, Ponta da Madruga viewpoint, another location with a unique view of the island, where many people enjoy their summer dawns to watch the sun rise from the ocean. Continue through the south coast to Povoação village, first populated on the island by the year of 1432.
Stop for lunch with a menu of your choice. After lunch, visit a garden and proceed to Ponta Delgada through the south coast, passing by Furnas and Vila Franca do Campo village and Lagoa city.
- You will be picked up from your hotel if it is located in Ponta Delgada or the surrounding areas. There is also the possibility to be picked up the at the cruise dock Portas do Mar cruise harbor
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Ponta Delgada. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.