Get your adrenaline pumping in Gerês National Park during an unforgettable 3-hour canyoning experience. Experience the magic of the water and unspoiled nature as you rappel down and navigate through mountainous canyons, chutes, and river channels.
Experience one of the most challenging and adrenaline-filled experiences you can have on the Portuguese mainland. After being picked up from your accommodation in Oporto, set off for the Gerês National Park to start your adventure. Get kitted up with all the necessary safety gear including specially-designed canyoning shoes and a wetsuit.
Start to navigate your way downstream including splashing through natural pools, chutes, and waterfalls carved out by the powerful river. Experience 60-meter high rappels, guided rappels up to 30-meters in height and optional jumps which can surpass 11 meters.
Please note that for security reasons, it is a prerequisite to have done the Tobogã Canyoning Middle-Level course at least once and be considered by the Guidelines as "ready" to move on to the next level of difficulty level.
At the end of your 3-hour experience, take advantage of a convenient return transport back to your accommodation in Oporto.
- Please ring a swimming suit or shorts and a towel
- Waterproof backpacks are available to transport light snacks for the ride (1 juice/water and a sandwich/cereal bar)
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup at your accommodation in Porto. You should be outside of the building at the hour agreed.