See the famous Benagil sea caves on a speedboat tour from Lagos. Spot beautiful beaches and villages and take in stunning views of the rocky Algarve coastline.
Climb aboard a sleek, brand new speedboat, designed and built in 2019 to provide all the comfort, safety, and visibility you could desire on a day trip along the Algarve coast. Head from the Lagos Marina to the Benagil caves, appreciating the natural beauty of the Algarve cliffs as you pass.
See some of the most impressive sea caves in Europe, including the astonishing Algar de Benagil. Admire its astonishing dome-like structure as well as the iconic natural peephole at the top. Gaze up at the gorgeous striated rock and the sunny sky. Relax on the satin smooth sand of the beaches in and around the caves. Learn about the natural history of the area from your knowledgeable guide.
Accessible mostly only by boat, the Benagil Caves are well-worth the trip up the coast. Enjoy the sights along the way as well, spotting hidden beaches, charming villages, and many other sea caves.
- Pregnant women, children under 3 years old, and people with severe back problems are not recommended to join the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The trip will not take place if tour does not reach a minimum of passengers
- Trip may be cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions. If this happens trip will be rescheduled or the you will be fully refunded.
- Please arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure time to be comfortably seated and listen to a brief presentation on the trip
- Bring water, sunscreen, and don't forget your camera
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting point is at the Gate ABCD in the Lagos Marina, between the Amuras Bar and Artesão Café.