FC Porto Museum & Stadium Tour
Take a tour of Estádio do Dragão, home of Primeira Liga giants FC Porto then go behind the scenes, sit on the substitutes' bench and and go pitchside for photos.
FC Porto is as much a symbol of Portugal's second city as its Douro River or delicious Port. To explore Estádio do Dragão is to delve into the glittering past of the local heroes.
Take a tour of the stadium for a behind-the-scenes look around, including the manager's dugout seat and a quick pitchside photo shoot. Once you're done, visit the club museum to take an interactive journey, which remembers the two-time European champions' glory nights and legendary players.
Stadium tour (subject to change):
Monday: 15:00, 16:00 & 17:00
Tuesday-Sunday: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
What You Get
- Admission to the FC Porto Museum in the Estádio do Dragão
- Stadium tour
How to Use
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the welcome desk upon entering the museum
- You may book the time of your stadium tour upon arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
FC Porto Museum
Via Futebol Clube do Porto - Estádio do Dragão, 4350-415, Porto