Fátima & Coimbra Full Day Tour
We’ve prepared a day dedicated to faith and knowledge. We will visit Fátima, Portugal's religious centre, and Coimbra, where academic tradition takes centre stage at the oldest university in Portugal.
The morning is dedicated to discovering the faith-based history behind Fátima and to behold the places which make it Portugal's religious centre: The Chapel of Apparitions and the Basilica. And in the afternoon, we’ll visit Coimbra, a city which lives and breathes youth and culture, the birthplace of the first university in Portugal (and one of the oldest in the world), founded by D. Dinis [King Denis of Portugal]. And, since “Coimbra is at its most charming when it’s time to bid adieu”, we’re certain that you will have fond memories of this trip.
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Coimbra Cathedral
- Coimbra University Area – UNESCO World Heritage
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Saturday with departures at 08.30 a.m.
(Except December 25th and January 1st)
What You Get
- Guided tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.