During this tour, enjoy the serenity of exploring traditional towns and the stunning scenery of the East Algarve. Visit the enchanting villages of Cacela Velha and Castro Marim and marvel at the natural beauty of Vila Real de Santo António and Ayamonte.
During your East Algarve Coastal tour, you will visit Cacela Velha, a tiny village perched on top of a cliff, looking out over the sea, a jewel that has remained untouched for centuries. In the main square, you will see the heart of the village, the medieval cistern. You will also enjoy a visit to the town’s fortress, built in 1794 and to the main church with its collection of religious art. Here, you can marvel at the most beautiful sunsets in the Algarve.
Next, enjoy a visit to Castro Marim, one of the oldest towns in the Algarve. From the Fort of São Sebastião and the Castle of Castro Marim, you will view the “lands of Spain and sands of Portugal”, just like the cry of the lookout aboard the caravels, which is celebrated in a popular song.
Take in the beauty of the marsh and the salt-pans of Vila Real de Santo António and Ayamonte shining in the distance, between the waters of the Guadiana and the Atlantic.
- Pickup available at your accommodation in Olhao, Tavira, or Cabanas
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
- The tour is done by car/minivan. Cars fit up to 4 people and minivans fit 5-7 people
- Stops will be made according to the itinerary
- Tour duration can be shortened upon your request
- Your guides will be happy to help you to buy souvenirs during the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.