Douro Valley Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch and Tastings
Visit the Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a day trip from Porto, and enjoy guided tours and tastings at 2 wine estates. Stop for lunch at a local vineyard, and marvel at the views of this unique landscape throughout the day.
Start your morning with a scenic drive by minibus through the Douro Valley to the town of Sabrosa.
Follow this with a visit to the Quinta do Portal wine estate, and marvel at the breathtaking views over the Douro River. You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the property and taste 2 of the estate’s wines in a contemporary tasting room that features fantastic views. You can also buy wine if you like.
After this tasting session you’ll stop for lunch at a local vineyard in the Douro Valley, where you’ll again have fabulous views of the Douro. Then, enjoy a panoramic cruise in Pinhão, and take in unique views of the wine estates and valleys.
In the afternoon your tour continues with a tour of the Quinta do Bomfim wine estate, as you learn about its history and the wine-making process. Enjoy a tasting of the fine wines produced at Quinta do Bomfim after your tour of the facility. Return to Porto by the scenic roads of the Douro Valley.
- The group size will be from 8 to 30 people, with a minimum of 2 people
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Quinta do Portal guided visit and wine tasting
- Quinta do Bomfim guided visit and wine tasting
- Douro River panoramic cruise at Pinhão
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting point is at Tourist Service/Living Tours from Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 350, Porto - next to São Bento train station Porto.