Boat trip from Faro to Ilha Deserta by Ferry
Climb aboard a comfortable catamaran and sail through the amazing channels of Ria Formosa Natural Park. Go to the island of Ilha Deserta to relax on the beach and enjoy lunch at the eco-friendly Estaminé Restaurant.
Discover a hidden paradise of the Algarve on a catamaran cruise from Faro. Climb aboard to journey through the channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park on a 45-minute trip to see seabirds and native plants.
Then, dock at Ilha Deserta (also known as Barreta Island and Santa Maria Cape Island). Only accessible by boat, the island remains unspoiled and it’s hard to believe such a natural jewel still exists in Europe. Go to a unique beach at the southernmost point of Portugal and sample the traditional flavors of the Algarve at the environmentally-friendly Estaminé Restaurant.
Opt to stay on the island for a few hours or the entire day, and return to Faro whenever you want. Avail of a number of return crossings for your convenience.
What You Get
- Round-trip boat tickets
- Visit to Ilha Deserta, with free time to relax, explore and stroll the 2-kilometer boardwalk
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Board the catamaran at the Porta Nova pier on Rua Comandante Francisco Manuel, near the sea gate in Faro Old Town. Directions: Follow the waterfront around the corner from Faro Marina (close to Hotel Eva and Hotel Faro). The pier is less than 5 minutes on foot from the marina.