Benagil Caves 2-Hour Boat Tour from Portimão
Discover one of the most exotic beaches in the world and marvel at the spectacular Benagil Sea Cave, on a boat tour from Portimão. From the water you’ll see a fort, a castle, and a fishing village along this magical stretch of the Algarve coast.
Hop on board the boat and immerse yourself in the picturesque landscapes of the Algarve coastline. On this 2-hour boat trip you’ll discover more than 20 caves and a number of deserted beaches along the way.
The 2-hour trip of fun and discovery starts at Cais Vacco da Gama in Portimão. Along the way you’ll see the Fort of Santa Catarina, the Ferragudo Castle, and the small fishing village of Ferragudo.
From the sea, you’ll be able to admire the beaches of Pintadinho, Paradise, and Carvoeiro. Visit one of the world's most exotic beaches, Praia da Marinha, where you can go swimming. Finally, on your perfectly-sized boat, visit the interior of the visually striking Benagil Sea Cave.
What You Get
- Boat ride
- Live guide
- Swim stop (depending on safety conditions)
- Life jackets
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Cais Vasco da Gama, Portimão