Belem, Oriente & Zoo
We’ve included a visit to the Lisbon Zoo in our tour between where our maritime explorers set sail to discover uncharted seas and the most modern part of the city, host to world trade fair Expo ‘98. Everything in a single ticket. Don’t miss out on this tour, which combines tradition and the modern with zoology.
They say that you only truly know a city after visiting its zoo... Well, that’s not really true, but your visit to Lisbon would certainly not be complete without a visit to the zoo, and you’ll be glad you went. Inaugurated in 1905, just a few years ago facilities were extensively refurbished and its mission renewed. It now combines conservation with education, with a veterinary hospital which is considered the best in Europe by the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria. It's home to approximately 2,000 animals, in all around 300 different species. You can see them on foot, by train or even by cable car.
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
Belem Line [Red Line]
Approx. every 30 minutes.
Oriente Line [Blue Line]
From November 1st to March 31st, approx. every 60 minutes.
From April 1st to October 31st, approx. every 30 minutes.
Open between 10h00 a.m. and 06h00 p.m.
What You Get
- Belem Line [Red Line]
- Oriente Line [Blue Line]
- Lisbon Zoo
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Marque de Pombal Square