Belem, Oriente & Oceanarium
Lisbon's Oceanarium is the most visited cultural spot in the city. Which is understandable: this giant aquarium, dedicated entirely to the oceans and their conservation, is home to species that you’ll definitely want to see.
Deemed the best aquarium in the world in 2015 by TripAdvisor, the Lisbon Oceanarium houses over 8,000 sea creatures. That’s why this location should be on your list of must-see locations, with its large central salt water tank and four marine habitats. Here you’ll get to see graceful manta rays up close, stunning coral reefs, several species of sharks and sea otters, among many other amazing creatures. Now, with just a single ticket, when you hop off at the Oceanarium stop, you won't miss out on a visit to this unique cultural location.
Belem Line [Red Line]
Approx. every 30 minutes.
Oriente Line [Blue Line]
From November 1st to March 31st, approx. every 60 minutes.
From April 1st to October 31st, approx. every 30 minutes.
Open between 10h00 a.m. and 07h00 p.m.
What You Get
- Belem Line [Red Line]
- Oriente Line [Blue Line]
- Lisbon Oceanarium
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Marque de Pombal Square