Aveiro & Costa Nova Morning Tour
Aveiro is known as the “Venice of Portugal”, but it is so much more: it’s the river, the sea, its youth, tradition, its colours, knowledge and innovation.
They call it “Venice” because of the moliceiros that sail along the canals; traditional boats that resemble the famous gondolas. But Aveiro has a number of other superstars. For example: there are the delicious ovos-moles (sweet delicacy made of eggs and sugar), the Costa Nova beach and its small colourful houses, the University campus – one of the most important technology hubs in the country –, amongst many other things. And you can tour the whole city on a BUGA (a free bicycle for use in the city of Aveiro). It's a very special city you won't want to miss.
- “Venice of Portugal”
- Cruise in the “Moliceiro”
- Aveiro Water Canals
- Costa Nova
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup in Porto. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Daily with departures at 02h00 p.m.
[Except December 25th and January 1st]
What You Get
- Guided tour
- Cruise in the traditional boat
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.