The perfect combination of a jeep safari across the breathtaking Arrábida Mountains and a dolphin-watching boat tour.
The tour starts in Lagoa de Albufeira, a paradise overlooking the Atlantic, and continues towards Sesimbra’s Castle with breathtaking scenery over the village.
After an all-terrain drive through cork oak forests, it's time to relax and taste wine at an exquisite and famous winery. Soon after, you'll descend to Setúbal, passing by panoramic views near Portinho da Arrábida and take memorable photos at a stunning viewpoint over Troia.
You'll have free time to eat lunch overlooking the estuary. After you enjoy your meal, board the Mil Andanças and sail through the crystal-clear waters, where beautiful Sado dolphins swim and play. In the summer, you can even take a dip yourself! It's the perfect tour for the whole family.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- Minors must be over 2 years old and accompanied by an adult
- This tour takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and requires a minimum number of participants
- To book less than 4 people please contact the tour operator to check availability
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup location. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
- Pick-up and drop-off available in Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Carcavelos, Oeiras and Lisbon
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.