Come and discover the authentic cities of the Algarve cities and enjoy the wealth of history and culture this region has to offer. Visit the Ria Formosa natural park, see ancient buildings, and discover monuments on this private full-day tour.
After pickup from either the east or west of the Algarve region, start your private tour in Faro, the capital of the Algarve. Wander through the narrow streets and beautiful squares until you reach the famous Arco da Vila, one of the gates to the old town. Discover the remains of a Moorish wall inside this stunning monument.
The next stop is in Olhão. From here, you'll enjoy a visit to Ria Formosa and admire the beauty of this famous natural park, home of hundreds of species of birds. Afterwards, continue to the charming town of Tavira.
Explore the castle and the Church of Santa Maria do Castelo. See various styles of architecture, from Gothic and Manueline to Baroque and Neoclassical. Stop in Republic Square at the center of the city, then visit the County Hall and an amphitheater located next to the river and the old bridge of Tavira. At the end of your tour, you'll be dropped off back at your original pickup point.
- East Algarve Pickup: This option includes round-trip transportation from Tavira, Monte Gordo, or Vila Real de Santo António
- West Algarve Pickup: This option includes round-trip transportation from Quarteira, Albufeira, Carvoeiro, Portimão, Lagos, or Sagres
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.