Browse the permanent presentation of the Berardo Collection and exciting modern and contemporary changing temporary exhibitions.
Take a journey through the world of art at Lisbon's Museu Coleção Berardo. Browse The Berardo Collection, which covers the most significant movements and protagonists from the early 20th-century to today, plus changing modern and contemporary exhibitions.
Get the facts on Picasso, Duchamp and the start of Cubism. Learn how the Avant-Gardes defined new understandings of space, and see examples of Dadaism, Constructivism, neo-plasticism, Surrealism, and Abstraction-Création.
Witness creations by the likes of Marcel Duchamp, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Francis Bacon, Maria Helena Vieira da Silva, Helena Almeida, and more iconic artists of recent times.
Note: Admission on Saturdays is free all day.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Museu Coleção Berardo
Praça do Império, 1449-003, Lisbon
- Bus: Carris, line 729 to Centro Cultural de Belém, lines 714, 727, 728 or 751 to Belém / Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Tram: Carris, line 15E to Centro Cultural de Belém
- Parking is available at the museum