Join this day tour that discovers both Lisbon and Sintra's spectacular spots with a local expert guide.
Lisbon's lighting is unique, rain or shine. We want you to revel in it and to see it reflected in the places that make Lisbon the special city it is, filled with history and traditions. With the Tagus River as a backdrop for the tour, we’ll take you to the monuments that bear witness to our great voyage on seas which had never before been explored and where you can visit one of our most fascinating museums. We’ll also take you to visit one of Lisbon's oldest and most traditional quarters, where Fado echoes around every corner.
Sintra: you’ll discover a unique town, with a climate of its own and... it’s beautiful. So beautiful that you’ll want to get lost in its streets, its palaces, mansions and chalets, and indulge in its traditional cakes and pastries. During this trip, you will see where the Portuguese Royal Family spent its summers, as well as Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. We’ll also pop by Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth), the cosmopolitan town of Cascais and the gardens of the Estoril Casino.
- Jeronimos' Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Coach Museum
- Alfama & Rossio (walking tour)
- Sintra Nacional Palace
- Sintra Village
- Cabo da Roca (only between March 1st and October 31st)
- Mouth of Hell
- Guincho Beach (panoramic)
- Estoril (panoramic)
- The Jeronimos’ Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays, but to replace both of them, we will visit the Palácio da Ajuda (Ajuda National Palace)
- Child (aged 0-5): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email. If hotel pickup is not required, departure point is at Park Eduard VII, near Marquês de Pombal Square
Daily with departures at 09h00 a.m.
[Except December 25th and January 1st]
What You Get
- Pick Up at central Lisbon Hotel
- Guided Tour
- Monumento entrance included (Sintra National Palace)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.