Have you heard about the sky in Lisbon? It's different from the others, you know. You have to see it for yourself whilst discovering the traditional charms of a city bathed in light.
Lisbon's lighting is unique, rain or shine. We want you to revel in it and to see it reflected in the places that make Lisbon the special city it is, filled with history and traditions. With the Tagus River as a backdrop for the tour, we’ll take you to the monuments that bear witness to our great voyage on seas which had never before been explored and where you can visit one of our most fascinating museums. We’ll also take you to visit one of Lisbon's oldest and most traditional quarters, where Fado echoes around every corner. Join us in taking in the skies of Lisbon.
- Jeronimos' Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Coach Museum
- Alfama & Rossio (walking tour)
- The Jeronimos’ Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays, but to replace both of them, we will visit the Palácio da Ajuda (Ajuda National Palace)
- Child (aged 0-5): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Daily with departures at 09h00 a.m.
[Except December 25th and January 1st]
What You Get
- Pick Up at central Lisbon Hotel
- Guided Tour
- Monumento entrance included (Coach Museum)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.