Explore Lisbon at your own pace with a 72-hour ticket to 5 different hop-on and hop-off bus, tram and boat tours. See sights from all periods of Lisbon’s history, from the “Age of Discoveries” to the contemporary architecture of the Parque das Nações.
Discover all areas of Lisbon with a combined bus, boat and tram ticket, and get access to the public transport system along the way. Explore the city’s monuments and museums in myriad neighborhoods on 3 different double-decker bus tours, a Yellow Boat tour, and a tour by historical tram.
Marvel at the Manueline architecture of Lisbon's squares and avenues on the Belém Lisbon tour, and discover slick, modern buildings on the modern Lisbon bus tour. Travel back to the “Age of Discoveries” in Belém and Ajuda, and meander around the traditional neighborhoods of Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Estrela, and Lapa.
Take a ride on Lisbon’s oldest mode of transport and climb aboard a tram to the Castelo São Jorge. Travel through historic areas such as Mouraria and Graça. Pass under the 25 de Abril Bridge and on to Belém aboard the Yellow Boat. See monuments such as the Torre de Belém and Padrão dos Descobrimentos from a different perspective.
Head back to Terreiro do Paço for stunning views of Lisbon, and hop-on and off whenever and wherever you wish.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Praça do Comércio, Lisbon.