The view of Lisbon from the river is unique, and its sunset unforgettable. Experience this incredible moment on a very comfortable catamaran with smooth navigation.
Sail from Doca de Santo Amaro to enjoy Lisbon's sunset, appreciating the peace and tranquility of the river Tagus. Gain a unique perspective of Lisbon and it's historical monuments along the seafront.
Look out for the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, which evokes Portugal's overseas expansion. You will sail past Torre de Belém, which for the sailors of the past was their last sight of their homeland before setting off around the world. You will also see Cristo Rei and, of course, Lisbon's beautiful sunset.
While sailing on the water, you will be offered a drink and a small taste of traditional Portuguese products, all in a luxury catamaran. The cruise ends at the best location on the river, so that you will not miss a single bit of the unforgettable Lisbon sunset.
- Not valid for children under 2 years
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Doca de Santo Amaro, armazém 17. The last builing, under the 25 de Abril bridge, in the BMW Sailing Academy school.