See the sights of Lisbon from a different perspective on a 1.5-hour evening cruise along the Tagus River. Journey through the medieval quarters of Alfama and Mouraria and watch the sunset from the 25th of April Bridge.
See the monuments of Lisbon at the end of the day on a sunset cruise down the Tagus River. Set sail from the historic Belém district and make your way to the contemporary architecture of the Champalimaud Center for the Unknown.
Pass the outstretched arms of Christ the King as you head towards the city center. Admire some of the most emblematic monuments, including Praça do Comércio, São Jorge Castle and Lisbon Cathedral. See the 17th-century Church of Santa Engrácia, now converted into the National Pantheon.
Journey through the medieval quarters of Alfama and Mouraria on the way to the 25th of April Bridge to watch the sunset. Get stunning views of the Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology (MAAT) and Electricity Museum in the old Tejo Power Station. Admire Belém Tower and the magnificent Jerónimos Monastery as the light fades and see the Padrão dos Descobrimentos monument that celebrates Portugal's age of exploration.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible
- The cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The minimum age to take part is 2 years old
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the weather
- The boat is equpped with toilet facilities and a sound system with bluetooth connectivity. You can bring your own music
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your guide at Gate 1 at the Doca de Belém.