On this guided cruise, have the opportunity to see the wonderful landscape of the historical city center as you pass by some of the city's most significant sights on a traditional 1947 boat.
Board your boat, hand-painted with flowers for a touch of charm and authenticity. Only seven boats of this size remain, all of them inscribed in the Navy Museum, which makes this tour quite unique. Discover the waterfront area between Praça do Comércio and Cais do Sodré, and Ribeira das Naus, where many of the Portuguese explorers' ships were built. Move on to the Commerce Square, the largest square in Lisbon and also one of the most iconic symbols of the city, rebuilt after the great earthquake of 1755.
Admire the amazing monuments and buildings of the city. Look out for Castelo de São Jorge, a Moorish castle overlooking the historic center. Spot Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city, built in 114. See the Church of Santa Engrácia, a 17th-century monument converted into the National Pantheon. Move on to see Christ the King and learn its interesting background.
Next, see Belém, home to two unique monuments, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Belém Tower, both World Heritage Sites. Both in Gothic Manueline style, they easily impress. Marvel at Padrão dos Descobrimentos, a monument where ships departed to trade with the East. Finally, return to the Cais do Sodré River Station 1 hour and 45 minutes later.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please show up 15 minutes in advance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Supplier's desk at the boat station of Cais do Sodré, pier n. 1, in front of the pharmacy.