Explore the old town of Lisbon on an E-quad with a local guide. See the city's most important landmarks and attractions while zipping through its charming streets. Enjoy a brief walking tour of the Fado district and a Portuguese liqueur to toast.
Discover the old town of Lisbon and its history, starting from the Phoenicians up to today, with your local guide. Start your e-quad tour in downtown Lisbon and head to Figueira Square. Pass by Rossio, also known as King Pedro IV Square, and proceed to the old town.
Stop by Santo António Church located right next to Lisbon Cathedral. Marvel at the buildings as you hear about their interesting history. From here head towards Portas del Sol and pass the Roman Theater, one of the most important monuments of ancient Lisbon. Once arriving, enjoy incredible views over the Alfama neighborhood and greater Lisbon.
Afterward, head to Senhora do Monte, for the best view of Lisbon. Then go down to São Vicente de Fora Church and depending on the day have a chance to browse the flea market. See the National Pantheon where the tombs of important figures of Portuguese history are. Your tour concludes in Alfama, in the Fado District, with a walking tour with a Ginjinha, a traditional Portuguese liquor, to toast.
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Lisbon. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.