Explore the historic city of Lisbon on a very 21st-Century mode of transport and discover the city’s major attractions on a self-balancing Segway. Tour at your own pace, using the new cycle path next to the River Tagus.
Experience the history of Lisbon via a modern mode of transport. Using a self-balancing Segway, you can explore at your own pace and see more than you would on foot or a sightseeing bus.
The Segway moves by responding to simple body movements and quickly feels like a natural extension of yourself. This experience to remember will get you up close to historic landmarks without breaking out in a sweat! You can take the tour alone, with friends, or with family. On arrival, you will be asked to choose from one of the following itineraries on your day of travel: Lisbon by the River; Alfama Tour; or Baixa Chiado.
Explore the city cycle path near the River Tagus, where you can get up to full speed. Look out for historic attractions, such as the Santo Amaro Docks, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, and more.
What to Bring
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a statement of responsibility
- This tour is not permitted for pregnant women, intoxicated people, or those with a mental or physical disability or with a prosthesis
- You must weight between 45 kilograms (100 lbs) and 118 kilograms (260 lbs)
- In case of bad weather conditions and the local partner decides it is not safe to operate the tour it is possible to reschedule for the same day subject to availability
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.