Discover the taste of Portugese wine and cheese. Cross 25th April Bridge and view Lisbon from the other side with an amazing view from Christ the King rooftop. Visit the amazing wine cellars, taste special wine and enjoy an optional lunch at the beach.
Cross the 25th April Bridge and see Lisbon from the other side. Ascend to the top of Christ the King and enjoy an amazing view over Lisbon’s southern side. This will be the beginning of a journey of flavors in the land of wine. You’ll visit an honored wine cellar and know more about the manufactured process of this ‘liquor of the gods’.
But this is also the land of the cheese and delicious pies so take the chance to taste the best cheeses of Portugal. Discover Arrábida Natural Park, a World Heritage site with an amazing landscape and its beaches with turquoise water. Enjoy an optional lunch at the beach.
Pass by Setúbal, one of the oldest fisherman villages and end your tour visiting Palmela Castle, famous for its neolithic ruins. At the end of the day, you’ll return to Lisbon crossing Vasco da Gama Bridge, a bridge with an extension of 17 kilometers, considered European’s biggest bridge.
- Child (aged 0-3): Free of charge
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Lisbon. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.