Lisbon: 3-Hour Dolphin Watching Boat Tour
Take a rigid inflatable boat trip from Lisbon and search for dolphins while sailing along the Atlantic Ocean. Get to know the ocean wildlife with an expert marine biologist on this intimate and non-crowed experience.
Depart from Lisbon's city center on a fast rigid inflatable boat. Before leaving the Tagus River, pass under the 25th of April Bridge. See the beautiful monuments in the district of Belém, such as the Monument of the Discoveries, the Jerónimos, and the Tower of Belém. Head towards the Lighthouse of Bugio and get a view of the Portuguese coastline.
Once arriving at the ocean, get to know the wildlife more closely and learn about the species of dolphins and seabirds with a specialist marine biologist onboard. Spend up to three hours venturing in the ocean to watch for dolphins and find other marine species like sea fish, sharks, jellyfish, or even sea-turtles.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Since the dolphins are wild animals, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed
- You may be contacted 24 hours before the activity
- If you easily get seasick, make sure to have a big breakfast but without milk, creams or yogurts
- If the tour is canceled due to unforeseen weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different tour date or a full refund
- If the minimum travelers isn’t met, you will be offered a different date or offered an alternative tour with another local partner
What You Get
- Marine biologist tour guide
- Crew members
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The departure is in Doca de Santo Amaro, Gate 3. The dock under the big red bridge is the best reference point, where the boat is situated. The Alcântara neighbourhood is in front of the riverside.