Watch the sunset over one of Europe's most beautiful cities on a 2-hour cruise off the coast of Lisbon. Admire landmark monuments from the water, such as the 25 de Abril Bridge and white dome of the Basilica da Estrela.
Enjoy a fantastic sunset cruise along the Tagus (Tejo) River and discover Lisbon from a different perspective. Admire the spectacular sights and colors of Lisbon from its lovely waterfront.
Depart from the marina of Belém, next to the Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument to the Discoveries) celebrating the 15th and 16th-century Portuguese "Age of Exploration." Sail beneath the imposing 25 de Abril Bridge, leaving Alcantara behind and arriving in the city's historic quarter. See the white dome of the Basilica da Estrela and the beautiful square of Praça do Comércio. Get a privileged view of the Castle of São Jorge, perched atop one of Lisbon's legendary 7 hills.
From the starboard side, take a look at the famous basin of the Mar da Palha. See the majestic Vasco da Gama Bridge from a distance, as you make your way back to the marina, and get one last spectacular sight as you look at the outstretched arms of the Cristo-Rei Statue in Almada.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour starting time
- Hotel pick-up from Lisbon is possible with prior reservation and at the additional cost of €25 for up to 4 people and €40 for up to 8 people. For pick-up from other locations, please contact the supplier after booking
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Doca de Belém (just next to Padrão dos Descobrimentos). Your skipper will meet you at Gate 1.