Lisbon: 2-Hour Sunset Cruise by Vintage Sailboat
Cruise along the Tagus River by vintage sailing boat and marvel at the historical monuments of Lisbon at sunset. Feast on traditional snacks, served with a glass of white or rosé wine.
Climb aboard a vintage sailing boat and get panoramic views of Lisbon as you enjoy a plate of petiscos (small snacks with a glass of white or rosé wine.
Admire the monuments of the Belém district, such as the amazing Jeronimos Monastery and Belém Tower. Pass the Monument of the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) at the site where ships would depart to explore and trade with India and the Orient. See the statue of Jesus Christ at the Sanctuary of Christ the King and marvel at the 25 de Abril Bridge.
Get panoramic views of São Jorge Castle and Praça do Comércio from the river and take great photos from a different perspective along the way.
What You Get
- River cruise
- Food tasting
- Glass of wine, beer, water or fruit juice
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at Gate 2, Belém Dock (Doca de Belém) 1400-038 Lisbon. Belém Dock is the Dock of the Monument of the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos). Please consider this monument as a reference, as Gate 2 is just 2-minutes walk from the monument.