Lisbon: 2-Hour River Tagus Luxury Yacht Cruise & Guided Tour
Travel through 500 years of history on a 2-hour yacht cruise of the River Tagus and see the sights of Lisbon from the water. Admire riverside monuments, such as the Padrão dos Descobrimentos and Rua Augusta Arch, as well as enchanting bridges, and more.
See the major monuments and romantic bridges of Lisbon from on board a stylish yacht, and get a unique perspective of the historic city from the River Tagus.
Departing from the Belém district, the ancient landmarks start as soon as you set sail. Admire the Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos), commemorating Portugal’s great period of world exploration.
Pass Belém Tower and the Ponte 25 de April suspension bridge, and catch a glimpse of Praça do Comércio through the Rua Augusta Arch, built to commemorate the city’s reconstruction after the devastating earthquake of 1755.
The silhouette of the Moors Castle of São Jorge will provide a contrast to the contemporary architecture of the 1998 Lisbon Expo site. Cross the Tagus Estuary, and sail by the vast Vasco de Gama Bridge, a 6-lane highway that was completed in 1995 as the longest bridge in Europe.
What You Get
- Boat cruise
- Staff assistance on the boat
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet near the Discoveries Monument at Doca de Belém, 1300-000 Lisboa, Portugal. There will be a blue and white van there waiting for you.