Climb aboard an eco-friendly tuk-tuk and ride the route of historic tram 28 through some of Lisbon's most colorful neighborhoods. Get panoramic views from the famous look-out points and more.
Follow the route of Lisbon's historic tram 28 to discover the main sights and hidden locations. Travel by eco-friendly tuk-tuk to neighborhoods such as Graça and the viewpoint of Senhora do Monte.
Travel back down the hill along the narrow streets of Alfama, stopping at Largo das Portas do Sol for more panoramic views. Continue to Lisbon Cathedral, built on the site of a former mosque.
Enter the Baixa district and learn how the city was rebuilt after the 1755 earthquake. Explore cosmopolitan Chiado and pass its designer stores, art galleries, bookshops and restaurants. Go to the National Assembly and end with a view of the Estrela Basilica.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Average weight per passenger 80kg
- Children of 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on an EcoTuk Tuk. Children of 7 to 12 years old or with a minimum height of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- Pregnant women and intoxicated people are forbidden from taking part, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.