Lisbon: 2.5-Hour Hills Tour by Electric Bike
Discover the secret sights of Lisbon on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour of the Alfama, Mouraria and Graça. Cruise some of the “7 Hills of Lisbon” with minimum effort and experience the city in a more authentic, eco-friendly way.
Explore some of the 7 hills of Lisbon by electric bike, and see more than you would on a conventional sightseeing tour.
The easy-to-drive electric bikes are eco-friendly and boast a stylish vintage design that will turn heads as you explore the hidden sights of Alfama, Mouraria and Graça, some of the most historic neighborhoods of the Portuguese capital.
Cruise up to panoramic observation points, passing antique shops and enchanting restaurants along the way, and get a unique perspective of the city and its people.
- Please bring your passport or ID
- Please note that the tour includes visits to Alfama, Mouraria, and Graça and does not go through the 7 Hills of Lisbon
- A minimum of 2 participants is required per tour, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 pounds)
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
- Use the Bike responsibly and follow the rules of the road
- Tour goes even in the rain, dress appropriately, the tour partner provides ponchos
What You Get
- Electric bike rental (1 per person)
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
- General briefing is given before the activity.
- Each Tour is accompanied by a Storyteller, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
- Poncho (if it rains)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your guide at Rua dos Douradores 16, Lisbon.