Savor the flavors of Portugal on a delicious 2.5-hour Segway tour of Lisbon’s historic attractions and foodie destinations. Explore the city’s sights and glide through lively neighborhoods, such as the enchanting Bairro Alto, Dowtown Baixa, and Mouraria.
Take a guided Segway tour of Lisbon and sample the flavors of Portugal on a unique mode of self-balancing transportation. Your 2.5-hour Segway adventure through the city will take you to Alfama, the oldest neighborhood in Lisbon and through the charming streets of the Bairro Alto.
Lisbon is the perfect city to explore from one of these super cool vehicles. You will go beyond the monuments to get a real sense of what makes the city so great, exploring the lovely River Tejo, the city's myriad food offerings, and its friendly residents.
All the essentials will be supplied to keep you going, from complimentary water, some different tastings and exquisite pastries. You will be provided with all the necessary safety gear, such as helmets, and get a brief orientation on how to use a Segway.
An expert guide will be on hand at all times to share their passion for the city in a fun way, taking you to the best food stops to let you fill your stomach with some of the most delicious Portuguese food you've ever tasted.
What to Bring
- All participants must weigh 45Kg-118Kg (99.20 lbs-260 lbs) and be a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet)
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years
- Safety helmet is mandatory
- Activity is forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated individuals. Not recommended for those with disabilities
- Drinking (beer option) is at your own responsibility. You may choose juice or use the drink vouchers later
- All participants must sign a waiver and release
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. If this happens, you will be offered an alternative
- This tour operates in rain, please check weather conditions and dress appropriately. Tour partner provides ponchos
- If tour is canceled due to unsafe weather it may possible to reschedule your tour for later the same day, pending availability (no refund)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Rua dos Douradores 16, Baixa, Lisbon 1100.