HIPPOtrip: Amphibious Tour
See the highlights of Lisbon, including top locations like the Jerónimos Monastery and Belém tower.
From the impressive architecture of the Champalimaud Foundation, created after the passing of Portugal's wealthiest man, to central hubs of the city like Cais do Sodré station and Marquis of Pombal Square – you'll see it all with Hippotours.
What truly sets this ride around the city apart, though, is the aquatic element. The enormous River Tagus and the Ponte 25 de Abril (you could mistake it for the Golden Gate's twin) are true Lisbon landmarks, and worth getting up close to!
What You Get
- 90-minute amphibious tour of Lisbon
- Live commentary in English and Portuguese
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Hippotrip staff at the meeting point (HIPPOtrip Building - Doca de Santo)
- Make sure to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the starting time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
HIPPOtrip Building - Doca de Santo
Doca de Santo Amaro, Edifício Hippotrip, 1350-353, Lisbon